Founded in 2013, JobAlert is a Irish jobs boards that was derived from North, South & West Dublin Jobs with the goal of helping both employers and jobseekers achieve their objectives.
JobAlert shares information about local jobs for local people and has a reach in excess of 3.9 million on Facebook.
JobAlert started out as a Facebook page that just shared job information to local people. With time the once small Facebook page gathered momentum with an excess of 10,000 followers across their social media platforms. With Facebook being limited to single job posts, the next stage for JobAlert was to have a fully functional jobs board.
The website needed to allow Jobseekers to search jobs, sign up for specific job alerts and set up personal profiles in advance so that they are prepared to apply for positions from any device while on the move
Employers required the ability to create an account, select job packages and pay online through a secure payment merchant. Postings jobs, receiving CVs to their admin database along with the ability to contact applicants directly were all major features that our partner needed for their new website.
- A mobile friendly website that operates seamlessly on all devices
- Fully functional interactive jobs board that supported both Jobseekers and Employer accounts
- Online secure payment system that allowed Employers to purchase job packages with ease
- Search Engine Optimisation strategy in order to compete with the countries leading jobs board
- A laser focused nationwide social media campaign to grow JobAlert's following in all counties